The theme for Becky’s April Squares challenge is ‘top’
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak or uppermost part of something
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you’re really lucky circus)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top full, top line, top fruit, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer and top dollar!
On Top of the world
Who’s the king of the castle!
April Squares | Day Twenty-seven
9 thoughts on “Day Twenty-Seven”
Crikey we are all going to stay rascals aren’t we . . no way I’m getting up there!
Crikey, he IS high up. At the top in fact.
A classic ‘bird on a pole’! I expected to see more of those in this challenge. Good one, Jude. 🙂
Best wishes, Pete. x
I have plenty to choose from here, though the seagulls have taken over the barn roof!
Lord of all he surveys.
That’s a great perch!
Preferable to my roof or my neighbour’s where they sit and caw at ungodly early hours!
On top of the world, looking down on creation, as the song says.
If only the corvids could sing nicely!
Comments are closed.