The theme for Becky’s April Squares challenge is ‘top’
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak or uppermost part of something
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you’re really lucky circus)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top full, top line, top fruit, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer and top dollar!
Bottle Top Coca cola aDVERT
Okay, strictly this is a bottle cap, but the top of the bottle is in the image AND it is bursting with HAPPINESS which we all could do with at the moment. Not that I am a fan of the actual drink. This poster was seen in Raglan, on New Zealand’s North Island, a lovely little surfing town, not unlike some of the villages in Cornwall.
April Squares | Day One