The theme for Becky’s April Squares challenge is ‘top’
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak or uppermost part of something
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you’re really lucky circus)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top full, top line, top fruit, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer and top dollar!
This wonderful row of candy-coloured four storey Victorian townhouses (mainly holiday apartments, B&Bs or hotels) is situated at the beginning of the Esplanade above the rocky cliff and stairs that lead down to South Beach in Tenby, South Wales. What a commanding view they have of the monastic Island of Caldey and St Catherine’s Castle.
But be warned, this town gets extremely busy in the school holidays and parking is almost impossible to find. It’s the Welsh equivalent of St Ives, Cornwall and also boasts three fine beaches. Take a look for yourself by clicking the link above.
April Squares | Day Twenty-eight