The theme for Becky’s April Squares challenge is ‘top’
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak or uppermost part of something
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you’re really lucky circus)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top full, top line, top fruit, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer and top dollar!
Over the Top
I like cake. I really do though it is very bad for me. But cake with lashings of buttercream icing or fondant icing are just far too sweet for me these days. These two beauties were part of the wedding ‘cake’ at my step daughter’s wedding – loads of these cup-cakes prettily decorated with floral toppings piled up high.
April Squares | Day Twenty-six