The theme for Becky’s April Squares challenge is ‘top’
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak or uppermost part of something
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you’re really lucky circus)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top full, top line, top fruit, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer and top dollar!
top-drawer (adjective) – If you describe someone or something as top-drawer, you are saying, often in a humorous way, that they have a high social standing or are of very good quality.
April Squares | Day Twenty-five
11 thoughts on “Day Twenty-five”
That’s rather marvellous, Jude!
That’s definitely top-drawer. Tell us more?
She stands outside a Thai restaurant in Ludlow!
I still say that sometimes. Younger people wonder what I am talking about. 🙂
Best wishes, pete. x
You are just an old-fashioned gentleman Pete 😁
Glad Margaret asked. Takes all the romance out of it but it’s a lovely face 🙂 🙂
Well she’s a draw to the crowds in Ludlow as well top drawer!
Top drawer – or maybe just a bit snooty?
I guess ☺️
She does look very important.
Comments are closed.