The theme for Becky’s April Squares challenge is ‘top’
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak or uppermost part of something
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you’re really lucky circus)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top full, top line, top fruit, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer and top dollar!
Cherry on Top “Boo”
An old photo of my daughter-in-law with baby Lorenzo (who turns six today) chicken watching in her mother’s garden in Raglan, New Zealand and watched over by the wonderful realistic scarecrow. And for those of you with keen eyes you will have spotted the veggies under cover to protect them from the chickens.
April Squares | Day Twenty-four