The theme for Becky’s April Squares challenge is ‘top’
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak or uppermost part of something
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you’re really lucky circus)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top full, top line, top fruit, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer and top dollar!
Whilst walking around the lanes and up the hill I have been spending this month looking for tops for Becky’s challenge and lines for my own. This image has both.
This is the penultimate day of Becky’s Squares, but my photo challenge runs all year so if you fancy joining in, then please have a look at the loosely based rules. And whist Becky gets to take a break for a couple of months I shall be hard at it!
April Squares | Day Twenty-nine