The theme for Becky’s April Squares challenge is ‘top’
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak or uppermost part of something
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you’re really lucky circus)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top full, top line, top fruit, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer and top dollar!
Whilst safe practising #StayAtHome this month and walking daily around our neighbourhood I couldn’t help but chuckle when I came across this house name! A fun finish to what has been a very enjoyable way of spending time all thanks to Becky. Now we wait to see what on earth she can come up with for July!
This is the last day of Becky’s Squares, but my photo challenge runs all year so if you fancy joining in then please have a look at the loosely based rules. And whilst Becky gets to take a break for a couple of months I shall be hard at it! May is all about Being Creative with Light.
April Squares | Day Thirty