The theme for Becky’s April Squares challenge is ‘top’
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak or uppermost part of something
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you’re really lucky circus)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top full, top line, top fruit, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer and top dollar!
on top of the world
One of the LSBs (little brown birds). The dunnock is a small bird, about the size of a robin, which is common in gardens, parks, hedgerows, scrub and along woodland edges. Dunnocks are shy birds, hopping about in low vegetation and around the edge of lawns, feeding on small insects, worms and seeds.
April Squares | Day Seven