The theme for Becky’s April Squares challenge is ‘top’
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak or uppermost part of something
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you’re really lucky circus)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top full, top line, top fruit, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer and top dollar!
(no) room at the top
Social distancing on top of Trencrom Hill. I have never seen so many people up on ‘my ‘ hill in the four years I have lived here. So for now, we are remaining at the bottom.
April Squares | Day Nine
39 thoughts on “Day Nine”
Here so many places are now closed, including beaches, playgrounds, golf courses. National parks are for day use only and campgrounds are closed. The police have the capacity to stop people and fine them on the spot if they’re out for a reason other than those allowed and the fine is $1364 in QLD. It’s making a difference and our curve is flattening more every day. Apart from the people invading your hill, it’s a lovely photo.
Perhaps we need to fine people more heavily here.
This instruction to ‘Stay Home’ but have one form of exercise a day, seems to be sending people out and about who don’t usually go out and about! 😦
We always stay at home at Easter as it is normally too busy to park anywhere. Ironic that this year we can’t make the most of the empty beaches.
Comments are closed.