The theme for Becky’s April Squares challenge is ‘top’
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak or uppermost part of something
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you’re really lucky circus)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top full, top line, top fruit, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer and top dollar!
(no) room at the top
Social distancing on top of Trencrom Hill. I have never seen so many people up on ‘my ‘ hill in the four years I have lived here. So for now, we are remaining at the bottom.
April Squares | Day Nine