The theme for Becky’s April Squares challenge is ‘top’
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak or uppermost part of something
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you’re really lucky circus)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top full, top line, top fruit, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer and top dollar!
Cat Amongst the Pigeons Shiraz
When I was staying with my son in Sydney in 2014 I became quite addicted to this lovely Barossa wine. Apart from the fact that I love the name, I also love a big, bold Shiraz. This is just that – blackberry and plum with spice notes.
April Squares | Day Ten