The theme for Becky’s April Squares challenge is ‘top’
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak or uppermost part of something
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you’re really lucky circus)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top full, top line, top fruit, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer and top dollar!
Red-tailed bumblebee (Bombus lapidarius) feeding on three-cornered leek (snow bell or onion weed). It can be found in gardens, farmland, woodland edges, hedgerows and heathland: anywhere there are flowers to feed on. It is a social bee, nesting in old burrows, or under stones.
April Squares | Day Seventeen
Can you please check your spam folders as many of my comments are still disappearing, even on sites where I comment frequently. Thank you!