The theme for Becky’s April Squares challenge is ‘top’
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak or uppermost part of something
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you’re really lucky circus)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top full, top line, top fruit, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer and top dollar!
When is a tree not a tree? When it is a utility post covered in ivy!
April Squares | Day Sixteen
18 thoughts on “Day Sixteen”
We have a couple with fake fir trees on top. Fools you if you don’t look too closely 🙂 🙂
Haha… that is so funny! Who put the trees up on top?
They are metal ones but do look convincing. I presume the company who did the installations did it? 🙂 🙂
Fooled me at first, but then I noticed the wires. I just thought how weird it was trimmed so neatly. It will die though as they have cut it off at the base.
oh that’s a shame 😦 you’d think after letting it get this big they would let it live. Wildlife must love it
I imagine it’s a danger to the cables.
pfff at practicalities I say!
oh wow, not at all what i was expecting when you were taking about hair buns and birthdays! fabulous post Jude 😀
Oh, I see! It really is the big brother of the wooden post I showed the other day.
I told you so! 😂
I have never seen that before. I would have thought it posed a danger, if they are live cables.
Best wishes, Pete. x
I think that is why the ivy has been cut off at the base. Probably discovered when they did all the checks a few months ago, though the trimming looks recent.
Oh, that’s funny. It looks much nice this way. 🙂
I would never have guessed!
Can you check your spam again Anabel and release me! I have just disappeared again!
Found you! Fortunately I emptied the spam this afternoon so there were only 28 medical posts and sexy picture offerings to look through. Well, 27 and you!
Comments are closed.