October’s theme / technique: Seascapes
- You might like to soften the water or freeze the waves..
- Rocky outcrops, lighthouses, surfers, lifeguards all make good subjects
If you are unable to take seascapes or don’t have any in the archives that you would like to use then by all means substitute seascapes with landscapes. Look for patterns or textures within an urban environment. Try using different depths of field as stated below.
This week's assignment - look for patterns and / or textures along the seashore, this might be in the rocks or shells or seaweed. Try using different depths of field with the same subject then compare them to see which you prefer.
- Create your own post with some information about how you composed the shot.
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Add the tag #2020PhotoChallenge so everyone can find your entry easily in the WP Reader
- Get your post(s) in by the end of the month, as the new theme begins on the first Sunday in November.