Seen in south-east England over Easter – so much blossom lining the suburban streets and the parks alongside the River Thames, from the purest white and the palest of pink to a deep magenta red.
I am going to join in with Dawn’s Festival of Spring which will last for 10 -12 weeks in celebration of this season.
A bonus Pink. We couldn’t have pink without spring blossom.
Do you have Any pink Blossom to share?
The theme for Becky’s April Squares challenge is ‘top’
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak or uppermost part of something
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you’re really lucky circus)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top full, top line, top fruit, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer and top dollar!
Cherry (blossom) on top
On St George’s Day is there anything better to celebrate the English spring than with frothy clouds of cherry blossom against an azure sky. Other than my old pal Robert Browning, of course 🙂
April Squares | Day Twenty-three